Finding your Access Token in Magento2, to set up the plug-and-play integration between Magento2 and IC Robotics.
In order to connect IC Robotics to Magento2, you will need to set up an integration in Magento and copy the Access Token into IC Robotics.
- Go to MagentoDashboard → System (bottom) → Integrations (bottom of Extensions)
- Click on Add New Integration (right corner).
- Fill out the information on the integration.
- Name it IC Robotics.
- Email, Callback URL, and Identity link URL do NOT need to be filled out.
- Enter your password.
- Click Save.
- On the same page you will have to choose API under Basic settings (left corner), which opens a long menu to your right with the different resources, you are able to give IC Robotics access to. Click on the following:
- Click Save
- Lastly, you will need to activate the integration in the integration overview, where you will need to click Edit on the integration.
- Here you will find the Acces Token.
- Copy and paste the Acces Token into the IC Robotics platform along with the URL to your shop (include until .com or whatever your shop ends on, but not all the stuff after - e.g. https://icrobotics.com).
You are now ready to go. 🎉
Some might still experience problems with the integration after going through the above guide - we got you covered (for most cases)...
If you are experiencing some problems with the IC Robotics and Magento2 integration, you might have to Allow OAuth Access Tokens to be used as standalone Bearer tokens.
- This is done under configuration > OAuth.
- Click Yes in the field called Allow OAuth Access Tokens to be used as standalone Bearer tokens. (See the image below)
- Click Save.
This should solve the problem, but if you still experience problems with the integration, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to guide you.