Set up a Shopify App to connect IC Robotics with Shopify in less than a minute.
Watch the video here (57 seconds) or read the guide below.
In order to set up a connection between Shopify and IC Robotics, you will need to set up an app in Shopify. On your Settings page in Shopify or under Apps on the left-hand side panel in Shopify:
- Choose "Apps and sales channels".
- Click on "Develop apps" at the top, right corner.
- Click "Create an app".
- Give it a name and choose an app developer from within your company and click "Create app"
- In Configuration of Admin API Scopes, you will need to give read and write access to “Products” and "Product listings" and save it.
- In API Credentials, you can now install your app, which will give you the all-important API Access Token.
Reveal the Token, but keep in mind that you’ll only be able to reveal your API Access Token once to protect your data.
👉🏼 Copy and save your API Access Token in a secure place.
Do you want dynamic updates based on inventory changes?
Give read access to "Inventory” for dynamic updates based on inventory changes.
Do you want collection texts too?
If you want to create collection texts, you will need to check Storefront API (at the "Configuration"-menu in your custom app) and allow read access to"Product listings" (unauthenticated_read_products_listings).