Set up a REST API to connect IC Robotics with WooCommerce (WordPress) in less than a minute.
Watch the video here (47 seconds) or read the guide below.
In order to connect WooCommerce (WordPress) and IC Robotics, you will need to generate a REST API Key in WooCommerce.
On your admin page in WordPress:
- Firstly, you need to enable Legacy API.
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings → Advanced → Legacy API → Enable the legacy REST API → Save changes
- Secondly, Go to WooCommerce → Settings → Advanced → REST API → Add key
Generate your API Key by giving it a description, and user, and choose permission details.
- Description: Optional - e.g. "IC Robotics key"
- User: Your own WordPress user
- Permissions: Read/Write
- You can now generate your API Key.
Now you have a Consumer Key and a Consumer Secret available which you need in order to create the WooCommerce connector on the IC Robotics platform.
Note: You will only be able to see the Consumer key and Consumer secret once. Remember to save it.